2009年11月17日 星期二

Food--- (1)

Hello, my partners. In the following three articles, I will introduce some food stores. Being not good at cooking, it is essential to find great stores or stands on my own.


Today, I will introduce “北方御廚”, which is located near Taichung Girls Senior High School. During the meal time, the store is always full of senior high school students and businessmen. Furthermore, you can see the whole family gather together to have their meal there.


The food they offer can be divided into three major parts. One is noodles, another is dumplings and the other is pancake. Because I have only eaten dumplings there, I can’t fully describe the whole. But my friend told me that the noodles they sell are quite different, they taste much chewier than other stores’. In addition, the pancakes they sell are extremely famous like scallion pancake and baked pancake.

Also, the sweet-sour plum juice taste good!!





Business hour: 11:00~14:00& 16:30~20:00
Sat. and Sun.are off.

1 則留言: