2009年12月17日 星期四

Dessert --- (2)

Hello, my partners. Today I’ll introduce “月亮咬一口”. The name of this store sounds cute, right?! Once upon a time, the daughter of the founder told him that the cheese cake which he makes is like the moon in the sky, and she is unable to bear biting it. That’s the allusion of the store’s name and the following picture is its logo.



The atmosphere in the store is quite comfortable and it is nor hard to find that they spent a lot of efforts on design.

There are many kinds of bread and cakes in the store. In addition, they also sell drinks. Therefore, you can have a piece of cake and drink in the dining area. (they set many tables and chairs outside the store like 85℃ does.)



I want to recommend puff because I really like it>///<
There are two flavors; one is chocolate while the other is vanilla. (20 dollars each.)






沒有留言:

張貼留言