2010年3月5日 星期五

National Museum of Taiwan Literature




Visiting Tainan is a happy time for me when I was a senior high school student (p.s.:I live in Chia-yi.) and every time I go there, I must call on National Museum of Taiwan Literature(NMTL). It is not only the first national-level literature museum but also a nation-designated heritage. In Japanese-occupied period, NMTL was used to be the office of Tainan Government. Thanks to the efforts of many people, it becomes a museum in 2003.


The exterior of NMTL is greatly charming. Circular roof and pillars, obvious line of windows……etc. -- it is a luxurious baroque building. You can always see couples take wedding picture there.








To say briefly, NMTL is in charge of four parts-- exhibitions, research, collections and library& publication. We can see various exhibitions, regular and irregular, there. The first floor can be divided into two parts, one is for regular exhibition and the other one is for irregular. We can see some literatures and stuff of aboriginal people, the simulated study room of Lai HO(賴和), and some activities devised for visitors to learn the real meaning of a poem, article or something.







(I can't remember whether it is devised from牛犁歌. Anyway, if you sway the yoke, the article will appear on the screen sentence by sentence.)



(It is devised from folk music,丟丟銅仔. They are animation windows.)


Furthermore, the irregular exhibitions are also wonderful, like I had seen the display of Lin Hai Yin(林海音), poetry, literatures about 228 and so on.



I think it is a place worthy of paying a visit = )

Information for visitors:
(1)open time: Tue.~ Sun. ,10:00~21:00 ( Monday is off.)
(2)fee to ticket: FREE!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言